- (1) Represents the percentage increase/decrease in the net asset value from the prior trading day.
- (2) Performance for periods less than one year is not annualized.
- (3) Inception date of the Nile Africa, Frontier & Emerging Fund Class A and C is April 28, 2010
- (4) The maximum sales charge for Class A Shares is 5.75%. Class A Share investors may be eligible for a reduction in sales charges.
- Nile Africa, Frontier & Emerging Fund Class A – Gross Expense Ratio: 2.93%
- Nile Africa, Frontier & Emerging Fund Class C – Gross Expense Ratio: 3.68%
- Nile Africa, Frontier & Emerging Fund Institutional Class – Gross Expense Ratio: 2.68%
The performance data quoted here represents past performance. Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance data quoted above. Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so that shares, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than their original cost. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. The Fund’s investment adviser has contractually agreed to reduce its fees and/or absorb expenses of the fund, at least until July 31, 2018, to ensure that the Total Annual Fund Operating Expenses After Fee Waiver (exclusive of any acquired fund fees and expenses, borrowing costs, taxes and extraordinary expenses) will not exceed 2.50% for Class A, 3.25% for Class C and 2.25% for Institutional Class shares, subject to possible recoupment from the Fund in future years. Please review the Fund’s prospectus for more detail on the expense waiver. Results shown reflect the waiver, without which the results could have been lower.
A Fund’s performance, especially for very short periods of time, should not be the sole factor in making your investment decisions. For performance information current to the most recent month-end, please call toll-free 1-877-68-AFRICA.
The MSCI Frontier Markets Index is a market-capitalization weighted index of frontier market country indices.
Investors cannot directly invest in an index and unmanaged index returns do not reflect any fees, expenses or sales charges.